LEGAL Help for a DUI Arrest in Starkville, MS
Being charged with a DUI can have many long-lasting consequences for individuals, including losing your license, a severe fine, or even jail time. When you’ve been arrested and charged with a DUI, you will want to turn to Roy E. Carpenter Attorney at Law. Our firm provides help for a DUI arrest in Starkville, MS, with reliable legal defense services from a competent team.
When facing a DUI charge, your first move should be to get in touch with a defense attorney. As an experienced attorney, Roy E. Carpenter knows the legal system and can help you understand the potential consequences of a conviction. It is essential to know that, when facing a DUI, you might deal with:
- Harsh Punishments for Those Arrested with BAC Over .08
- Special Laws for Underage Drivers Arrested for DUI
- Options for Community Service or Plea Bargaining
- Overlapping Jurisdictions for the Court & State's Motor Vehicle Licensing Department to Suspend or Revoke Your License
- Contingent Programs that Allow You to Drive to & From Work